Customer and contractor management
- Lead Tracking: Keep track of potential customers from the moment they express interest in your services. Capture essential details such as contact information, lead type, and lead source.
- Lead Assignment: Assign leads to specific team members and ensure that leads are promptly and appropriately routed to the right personnel.
- Lead Status Tracking: Monitor the progress of leads through various stages, such as initial contact, follow-up, proposal sent, and more. Gain valuable insights into your sales pipeline and identify areas for improvement.
Experience seamless communication with your customers through SMS notifications. Enhance customer experience and streamline operations with the following features key SMS notifications:
- Job Scheduled: Send automated notifications to customers with appointment details, reducing missed appointments and improving efficiency.
- Job Rescheduled: Notify customers and technicians about changes in scheduled jobs, ensuring smooth service experiences.
- En Route: Keep customers informed with real-time updates on the technician’s progress, enhancing transparency and customer satisfaction.
Information to Invoicing
- Invoicing: Ensure prompt invoice creation and delivery, improving efficiency and reducing delays. Manage sales orders, subscriptions, and payment tracking seamlessly and track the status to stay on top of required payments.
- Payment Gateway Integration: Our software integrates with popular payment gateways, offering customers convenient online payment options. This includes card payments, bank transfers, cheque, and more, accelerating cash flow and improving the customer experience. You can also set up a direct debit or allow customers to pay a deposit through our platform.
Optimise contractor schedules through our advanced scheduling tools. By granting the person in charge of the contracted job access to our efficient scheduling tool, they can easily manage their employees’ shifts and ensure that the most suitable workers for the job are present on-site by taking into consideration factors such as availability, location, skillset, job priorities, and deadlines, enabling the seamless allocation of resources.